1. Complete the small business registration form.
2. Upload a company logo on white background.
3. Make a contribution to the nonprofit U District Small Businesses Committee.
4. Verify local status and business license.*
After you submit your registration form, we will contact you to confirm your eligibility and begin the Small Business certification process with you.
* To be listed as a registered small business, you must be located in the U District neighborhood of Seattle, Washington.
Register a New Business
Your application has been submitted, and we've sent you a confirmation email.
Featured Small Business
From its passionate founder George Latsios and former owners Carl Tostevin & Mickey McDonough to its new status as a non-profit archive, Scarecrow has existed with one vision: to bring people and film together. It began with a few hundred tapes in the back of a record store, and for more than 28 years its devoted caretakers have gradually accumulated the largest independently... Read more >